8.05.2011

summer weekend...



Happy Friday everyone! This upcoming weekend is filled with wedding-related events for Rick and I, as we are attending a family wedding on Saturday, and then going back to where we got engaged for a little photoshoot of our own on Sunday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be nice and sunny, and hopefully in a few weeks I can share some of those photos here. A few weeks ago we went by that same spot again... the grass is grown over and the river is barely visible, but the view will hopefully make for some beautiful photos. Can't wait :)

Have a lovely Friday everyone, along with some weekend links...


Photos: By EndofMarch on Flickr, here & here...

6 comments:

jacquelyn | lark + linen said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

Josslynn Nicole said...

I loved the article "how to talk to little girls" too!!!

Karlita said...

how to talk to little girls.. very true!! will try it with my nieces..

Marinatea said...

What beauty!!

Ridgely's Radar said...

Great photo! Glad to hear you had what sounds like a nice weekend!

rosepetalsandlace said...

love the paper.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin