7.27.2011

tying the knot :: stunning details...











Yesterday I came across one of the most gorgeous weddings i've ever seen on Style Me Pretty! An all white theme, paired with gorgeous floral arrangements is just stunning, don't you think? And aren't those wreaths amazing?! I'm definitely loving this kind of look for my own wedding, having just started to collect some online inspiration. We still have quite a ways to go, with lots of time to plan, but it's nice to have some ideas already in mind...

If anyone knows where to get those table numbers I would love to know!

Photos: Huntersville Wedding by Caroline Ghetes Photography featured on Style Me Pretty

13 comments:

bre said...

i definitely agree that this is a stunning wedding. i also love white so this wedding appealed to me very very much. good luck on your planning!

MissBliss said...

Love this collection of pics-- the clear accessories are nice with the white focus.

Those shoes are beautiful!

Have fun planning...

Anonymous said...

Add your lavender bouquets and you've got your signature wedding. lovely.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Absolutely breathtaking!!! That is a dream wedding.

Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Those photos are gorgeous! WIll your wedding be outdoors?

Jordana @ White Cabana said...

I'm sure you've already guessed that I absolutely love it too! So so pretty!

Daniella said...

bre - glad you like it, thanks for the luck!

missbliss - i love the clear accessories too, so well thought out!

Anon - I was JUST thinking that earlier... too funny!

Andi - A dream wedding indeed...

Tamra - I would have liked to have it outdoors but I think the Canadian weather is too finicky for that! I'd be stressing out the whole time leading up to that day I think, lol. We found a really pretty location though for indoors!

Jordana - lol, I thought you would!

claire said...

Wow, these are beautiful! I love her veil in the last shot x

Daniella said...

Claire - I love that shot!

Taylor Rae said...

Those flats are gorgeous!

http://dailydoseofsunlight.blogspot.com/

Merci Couture said...

These photos are superb I love the overall processing & vintage feel!

Anonymous said...

You probably familiar with this site, but i will still recommend it:
http://www.mariannetaylorphotography.co.uk/blog/

She is wedding photographer and some of the wedding are fairy tales, especially with her great skills in photography. I find a lot of inspiration in her blog.

Katia

Sarees said...

wow... the photography is really cool not only in this post in all your post i check the photographs and its stunning... the scenery's, flowers...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin